A warranty that does more than just bring peace of mind…
Our warranty does more than provide you with peace of mind; it drives our engineers and quality control teams to be better. You can rest assured that testing on each Hydron Module unit is the most robust in the industry. That means you receive nothing but the highest quality geothermal heating and cooling system from our manufacturing plant.
Every Hydron Module warranty is backed by Enertech Global, LLC, the manufacturer of Hydron geothermal equipment. The unsurpassed Hydron Module warranty is our commitment to you to uphold the greatest level of excellence and reliability.
Protect Your Investment — Register Your Warranty!
Warranty registration of each geothermal unit ensures the fastest service and helps you stay informed on important product news.
10-Year Internal System Component Warranty
This includes refrigerant system components and all internal system components, warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
10-Year Parts Warranty
This includes select accessories (thermostat, flow center, auxiliary heater and EWC zoning) when purchased with a heat pump manufactured by Enertech.
5+5-Year Limited Labor Allowance Warranty
This warrants the service labor allowance for five years, plus an additional five years FREE when product is registered.
Optional Limited Lifetime Microchannel Air Coil and Compressor Warranty
The 10/10/5+5 Standard Residential Warranty includes…
Ask your Hydron Module dealer for complete warranty options and details.
- 10-Year All Internal System Component Parts warranted against defects in material and workmanship
- Water-to-refrigerant heat exchanger
- Air-to-refrigerant heat exchanger (not applicable on water-to-water units)
- All internal refrigerant circuit parts
- All internal water circuit parts
- All internal controls/electrical parts, including fan motor if applicable
- Internal electric heater
- Desuperheater pump
- 10-Year Select Accessories when purchased with an Enertech-manufactured heat pump
- Hydron Module thermostat (one-time replacement)
- Flow center (cabinet and pump motors) purchased through Enertech
- EWC Zoning (panel and dampers) purchased through Enertech
- Internal auxiliary heater
- 5-Year Limited Labor Allowance on all of the above listed items including select accessories, plus a FREE additional 5-Year Limited Labor Allowance (years 6-10) when product is registered online or via mail-in form within 60 days of installation.
- An Optional Limited Lifetime Microchannel Air Coil and Compressor Warranty covers the all-aluminum microchannel air coil heat exchanger and compressor to the original homeowner. Coverage is for one-time replacement, parts only, and is non-transferrable. Product must be registered online or via mail-in form within 60 days of installation. This warranty option is not available with reduced warranty coverage options.
Hydron Module D-I-Y Policy
Hydron Module geothermal heat pumps and system installations may include electrical, refrigerant and/or water connections. Federal, state and local codes and regulations apply to various aspects of the installation. Improperly installed equipment can lead to equipment failure and health/safety concerns. For these reasons, only qualified technicians should install a Hydron Module geothermal system.
Because of the importance of proper installation, Hydron Module does not sell equipment direct to homeowners. Internet websites and HVAC outlets may allow for purchases directly by homeowners and do-it-yourselfers, but Hydron Module offers no warranty on equipment that is purchased via the internet or installed by persons without proper training.
Hydron Module has set forth this policy to ensure installations of Hydron Module geothermal systems are done safely and properly. The use of well-trained, qualified technicians helps ensure that your system provides many years of comfort and savings.